The team here at Visa to Australia have been successfully helping students, travellers, workers, and immigrants with the Australian visa process since 2003. Since then, we have helped to provide thousands of positive outcomes for people just like you.

Our highly-experienced, expert staff are well versed in every aspect of the Australian visa application process. We are dedicated to helping people worldwide work, live, study, and travel in this beautiful, unique, multicultural country.

If you are Australian citizens or permanent residents, you might want to bring your partner or family over to join you temporarily or permanently in Australia. This is when you want to apply for family visa.

Term Family migration covers all visas sponsored by family members who are Australian citizens permanent residents or eligible NZ citizens. Pacific Center  consultants can help with all aspects of  Family Migration both for clients located in and outside Australia

Whether you have a child or spouse or parents living abroad whom you want to join you, we can help you.

Our team, at Pacific Center will:

  • Find what is your best visa option
  • How to apply for work visa
  • Work visa conditions
  • How long you can stay on work visa
  • Requirements to apply for employer sponsored visa
  • How to become sponsor for work visa


Don’t hesitate to contact one of our migration agents today. You’re one click away from expert answers to your visa questions! Call 1300 10 50 50


Registered Australian Migration Agency

Visa to Australia is an arm of the Pacific Center group based in Airlie Beach in far North Queensland. We are a Registered Australian Migration Agency (MARN 0743766) specialising in all governmental, bureaucratic, legal and personal aspects of the Australian visa application process. Our unique services are tailored to each individual’s case, and our consultants will be by your side throughout the entire visa process and beyond. We are dedicated to providing a world-class visa and immigration service that hold true to our values of transparency, reliability and professionalism.

To learn more about how we could help you or your family with the Australian visa process, or would like to know how to get a permanent residency visa Australia, then contact our friendly helpdesk via phone or email.

Find the best family visa for your situation!


Contact our team here, at Visa To Australia, and book visa consultation with our migration agents.


Family Visas

Suppose you are or have recently become a permanent Australian resident, have recently gained full-citizenship or are even Australian-born, you may have family members, children or a partner that you wish to bring into Australia on either a temporary or permanent basis. 

If this is the case, this person or persons will need to apply for a Term Family Migration visa sponsored by a family member who is an Australian citizen, permanent residents, or eligible NZ citizens.

Examples of the Australian Family Visa subtypes include:

  • Parent visas
  • Partner and spouse visas (on and offshore)
  • Engagement or fiance visas
  • Child or parent visas
  • Aged parent visas
  • Relative visas
  • Contributory parent or contributory aged parent visas
  • Carer visas
  • Aged dependent and last remaining relative visas

To learn more about eligibility for a Term Family migration visa, contact one of our helpful staff or head to


It is important to know what is changing and how those changes may affect you. Visa to Australia team will provide you with confirmed and explained changes.


Classes and subclasses of Australian Family Visas

One thing that is consistent around the world is family. The Australian Government understands the importance of the family unit and keeping families connected no matter the distance or time spent apart.

For this reason, there are nine different classes and subclasses of family visas designed to unite families that are spread across more than one country. Some of these family visas are temporary, and some can lead to permanent residency and citizenship through a temporary visa.

Suppose your child or children have become Australian citizens, permanent residents, or an eligible citizen of New Zealand, and you wish to join them. In that case, you will need to apply for one of the subtypes of family visas below.

The Australian Government only issues a limited number of parental visas per year, which means that any parent visa application may be queued in a backlog. Your child or one of your children will need to be your sponsor. To sponsor your visa, your child will have to meet the eligibility criteria.

Examples of common Australian Parent visa subtypes include:

  • Parent (permanent) visa 
  • Aged parent visa
  • Contributory parent (temporary) visa
  • Contributory (permanent) visa
  • Contributory aged parent (temporary) visa
  • Contributory aged parent (permanent) visa

Depending on which visa applies to your unique situation, there can be long waiting periods, some as long as 30-years.

For a comprehensive rundown on Australian Parent Visas, call our help desk to arrange a consultation online or by phone. You can read the parent visa subclass-103 government legislation by heading to

An Australian partner visa allows de facto partners, spouses or fiances to immigrate to Australia to be with their partners. If all criteria are met, partners migrating to Australia will be issued with a temporary residence visa that can become a permanent residency visa after a couple of years. One half of your partnership must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident that can show they have “settled” into Australian life.

The two different subtypes of Australian Partner Visa are shown below:

  • Partner or Spouse Visa – Eligibility requires an individual to be legally married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident or requires that the partners have been in a de facto relationship for varying periods (case-by case), inclusive of same-sex couples.
  • Fiancé Visa – This visa subtype must be applied for if someone intends to marry an Australian citizen. This visa expires after nine-months, and couples should therefore be wed before this time elapses.

For more comprehensive information regarding Australian Partner Visas, contact one of our expert agents or head to

If a parent is permanently settled in Australia, is an Australian citizen, or a qualified New Zealand citizen, an application can be made for a sponsored child visa. Two criteria affect this visa.

If the child is already in Australia, they can immigrate as a:

  • Permanent resident 
  • Dependant child
  • Orphaned relative

If the child is outside of Australia, they may need to obtain a:

  • Dependent child visa
  • Adoption visa
  • Orphaned visa

For advice on which visa may pertain to your unique circumstance, contact one of our understanding and knowledgeable agents or head to

Relative visas allow family members such as brothers, sisters, carers and dependant relatives to immigrate on a temporary visa, later becoming a permanent visa. Relatives and carers must be sponsored by an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

Three of the main subtypes of Australian Relative Visa include:

  • Remaining relative visa – This relates to people who are the only relative left outside Australia.
  • Carer visa – A carer visa applies to anyone with a relative in Australia who requires ongoing care. The person’s mental or physical condition in question must be likely to continue for at least two-years to be eligible. 
  • Aged dependent relative visa – This visa allows elderly relatives left outside of Australia to reunite with their family. They must have received primary financial support form an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least two years prior.
Why choose Visa to Australia?

Our expert visa and immigration consultants have a proven track record for getting positive results with visa applications, including an 87%-success rate for family visas. Our team has over two decades working with international peoples and Australian governing bodies, giving us unparalleled experience in all aspects and processes or applications and processes.

Major partners and affiliates

The dedicated team here at Visa to Australia and Pacific Center are proud to receive the support of the following affiliates and partners:

To find out more about how we can help you with a successful Australian Family Visa application, contact our helpful staff by phone or email, or fill out one of our online contact forms, and one of our team members will respond promptly.

Contact Us