About Tourist Visa to Australia
Visitor visa with Tourist stream is for people traveling to Australia as a tourist, to see family or for business for up to three, six or 12 months.
Unlike other visas, family members cannot be included on one applications. Family members who wish to travel to Australia will be required to lodge a separate visa application.
Visitor visa also has 6 different streams to choose from:
- Tourist stream (apply in Australia)
- Tourist stream (apply outside Australia)
- Sponsored family stream
- Business visitor stream
- Approved Destination Status stream
- Frequent traveller stream
Key requirements to apply for Tourist Visa Subclass 600 -Tourist stream (apply in Australia)
To apply for this visa, you will need:
- to stay of up to 12 months
- Visit friends and family, cruise or have a holiday
- If you hold another visa that is expiring and want to stay longer, this visa might suit you.
To apply for Visitor visa in Australia (onshore you) must meet certain criteria. You must have right visa.
Anyone can apply for visitor visa offshore.
Tourist stream of Visitor visa requirements:
- You must meet our health requirement.
- You must meet our character requirement.
- You must have, or have access to, enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia.
- Be a genuine visitor intending: to stay only temporarily in Australia and to do only the things the visa allows you to do
Sometimes visitor visa can be granted to best interests of the child.
Visitor visa allows you to stay in Australia 3,6 0r 12 months deepens how long your visa is granted for.
You can’t stay in Australia longer by extending visitor visa. You must apply for a new visitor visa if you want to stay longer.
Visitor visa allows you to come to Australia for a holiday or to visit family and friends.
- You might be allowed to enter only once. If so, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia again after you leave.
- You might be able to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid, but the total time you spend in Australia cannot be more than the period of stay that you have been granted.
- You might cruise or have a holiday
- You can’t work in Australia on a Visitor visa, but you might be able to do volunteering work.
Visitor visa doesn’t allow you to attach family members to your application. For 600 visa, each person must apply separately.
If you are outside Australia only certain passport holders can apply for Visitor visa online. If you cannot apply online, you can lodge a paper application.
- Child visa (Subclass 101)Director, CRM – Australia2022-09-09T00:31:31+00:00
- Commercial cleaners traineeDirector, CRM – Australia2022-07-06T22:47:37+00:00
- Graphic designers & Sign-writersDirector, CRM – Australia2022-07-06T11:26:41+00:00
- Remedial Massage TherapistsDirector, CRM – Australia2022-07-06T00:05:33+00:00
New List Of Prioritised Occupations Allowed Travel Exemption and New Requirements For Labour Market Testing
The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List The 17 occupations (ANZSCO code) are: Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111) Construction Project Manager (133111) Mechanical Engineer (233512) General Practitioner (253111) Resident Medical Officer (253112) [...]
Help for students in Australia
Temporary visa holders, including students who need financial support in connection with the coronavirus (COVID-19), can count on financial assistance from funds transferred by the Australian Government to the Australian Red Cross. Information on the [...]
Students going back to schools
Most schools were closed in Australia approximately 2 weeks before Easter holidays. Decisions when to close and open schools lies in hands of state government with general directions from federal government and Department of Education. [...]
Coronavirus outbreak will affect waiting time for OFFSHORE Partner visa.
Applicants may have to wait up to two years or even longer to unite with their partners, as processing times stretch for offshore partner visa applications amid coronavirus outbreak. We are already witnessing a drop [...]
How is Australia’s Northern Territory supporting our international students?
"We care about you. And as a Government we are here to do what we can to help you.” said Chief Minister of the Northern Territory . Worker and Wellbeing Fund, had been launched last [...]
Symbol of hope during pandemic
Australia’s flag projected on to Swiss Alps in symbol of hope. Australia’s national flag has been projected onto the Swiss Alps in an illuminated message of hope and solidarity during the global coronavirus pandemic. “Since [...]
Leave A Comment