About Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) subclass 601
An Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) provides authorization to travel to and enter Australia and is electronically linked to your passport. It is for short term stays for tourism or business visitor activities such as attending a conference, making business enquiries, or for contractual negotiations.
Other visitor visa options.
Key requirements for Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) to Australia.
To apply for an ETA online through this website, you must hold a passport from one of the following countries or regions:
- Brunei – Darussalam
- Hong Kong (SAR PRC)
- Korea, Rep of (South)
- United States
ETA visa requirements:
- apply from outside Australia
- have an eligible passport (Brunei – Darussalam, Canada, Hong Kong (SAR PRC), Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Rep of (South), United States)
- stay temporarily in Australia
- obey any condition and stay period attached to your visa
Approved Destination Status stream can be granted for a length of your tour.
We grant the visa with either:
- single entry. If you leave Australia you will have to apply for another visa to come back
- multiple entry. You can leave and re-enter Australia on this visa while it is valid
Visitor visa Approved Destination Status stream allows you come to Australia;
- can enter Australia with your approved tour group
- can participate in activities that are part of your tour
- must leave Australia with your tour group before your visa expires
Visitor visa doesn’t allow you to attach family members to your application. For visitor visa, each person has to apply separately.
When you apply for 820 Partner visa you will be able to pay discounted rate.
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa -Subclass 884Director, CRM – Australia2020-05-06T05:44:04+00:00
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa – subclass 173Director, CRM – Australia2020-05-05T07:14:37+00:00
New List Of Prioritised Occupations Allowed Travel Exemption and New Requirements For Labour Market Testing
The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List The 17 occupations (ANZSCO code) are: Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111) Construction Project Manager (133111) Mechanical Engineer (233512) General Practitioner (253111) Resident Medical Officer (253112) [...]
Temporary visa holders, including students who need financial support in connection with the coronavirus (COVID-19), can count on financial assistance from funds transferred by the Australian Government to the Australian Red Cross. Information on the [...]
Applicants may have to wait up to two years or even longer to unite with their partners, as processing times stretch for offshore partner visa applications amid coronavirus outbreak. We are already witnessing a drop [...]
"We care about you. And as a Government we are here to do what we can to help you.” said Chief Minister of the Northern Territory . Worker and Wellbeing Fund, had been launched last [...]