About Visitor Visa Business visitor stream (subclass 600)
Visitor visa with Business stream is for people traveling to Australia for business reasons.
Visitor Visa Business stream
To apply for business stream of visitor visa you must be a genuine visitor and you must be offshore when applying for visa. Each person who wish to travel to Australia will be required to lodge a separate visa application.
Visitor visa also has 6 different streams to choose from:
Key requirements for Visitor Visa Business stream:
Business visitor stream lets you visit Australia for business reasons.
- You can make a short visit for business visitor reasons, but you can’t work or sell goods or services
- We might let you enter Australia once or many times while the visa is valid
- You must be outside Australia when you apply and when we decide your visa
Visitor Visa Business visitor stream requirements:
You must meet our health requirement.
You must meet our character requirement.
You must have, or have access to, enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia.
Be a genuine visitor staying only temporarily in Australia, doing only the things the visa allows you to do.
As a business visitor, you can:
- make general business or employment enquiries
- investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract
- conduct activities as part of an official government visit
- take part in a conference, trade fair or seminar. The organisers can’t pay you to take part
- work for or provide services to a business or organisation based in Australia
- sell goods or services directly to the public
Visitor visa allows you to stay in Australia 3,6 0r 12 months deepens how long your visa is granted for.
You can’t stay in Australia longer by extending visitor visa. You must apply for a new visitor visa if you want to stay longer.
Visitor visa allows you come to Australia for a holiday or to visit family and friends.
- You might be allowed to enter only once. If so, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia again after you leave.
- You might be able to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid, but the total time you spend in Australia cannot be more than the period of stay that you have been granted.
- you may visit family or friends
- study or train for up to 3 months
- You can’t work in Australia on a Visitor visa, but you might be able to do volunteering work.
How much cost visa to Australia
When you apply for 820 Partner visa you will be able to pay discounted rate.
- Child visa (Subclass 101)Director, CRM – Australia2022-09-09T00:31:31+00:00
- Commercial cleaners traineeDirector, CRM – Australia2022-07-06T22:47:37+00:00
- Graphic designers & Sign-writersDirector, CRM – Australia2022-07-06T11:26:41+00:00
- Remedial Massage TherapistsDirector, CRM – Australia2022-07-06T00:05:33+00:00
New List Of Prioritised Occupations Allowed Travel Exemption and New Requirements For Labour Market Testing
The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List The 17 occupations (ANZSCO code) are: Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111) Construction Project Manager (133111) Mechanical Engineer (233512) General Practitioner (253111) Resident Medical Officer (253112) [...]
Help for students in Australia
Temporary visa holders, including students who need financial support in connection with the coronavirus (COVID-19), can count on financial assistance from funds transferred by the Australian Government to the Australian Red Cross. Information on the [...]
Students going back to schools
Most schools were closed in Australia approximately 2 weeks before Easter holidays. Decisions when to close and open schools lies in hands of state government with general directions from federal government and Department of Education. [...]
Coronavirus outbreak will affect waiting time for OFFSHORE Partner visa.
Applicants may have to wait up to two years or even longer to unite with their partners, as processing times stretch for offshore partner visa applications amid coronavirus outbreak. We are already witnessing a drop [...]
How is Australia’s Northern Territory supporting our international students?
"We care about you. And as a Government we are here to do what we can to help you.” said Chief Minister of the Northern Territory . Worker and Wellbeing Fund, had been launched last [...]
Symbol of hope during pandemic
Australia’s flag projected on to Swiss Alps in symbol of hope. Australia’s national flag has been projected onto the Swiss Alps in an illuminated message of hope and solidarity during the global coronavirus pandemic. “Since [...]
Leave A Comment