Visitor Visa Business visitor stream requirements:
You must meet our health requirement.
You must meet our character requirement.
You must have, or have access to, enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia.
Be a genuine visitor staying only temporarily in Australia, doing only the things the visa allows you to do.
As a business visitor, you can:
- make general business or employment enquiries
- investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract
- conduct activities as part of an official government visit
- take part in a conference, trade fair or seminar. The organisers can’t pay you to take part
- work for or provide services to a business or organisation based in Australia
- sell goods or services directly to the public
Visitor visa allows you to stay in Australia 3,6 0r 12 months deepens how long your visa is granted for.
You can’t stay in Australia longer by extending visitor visa. You must apply for a new visitor visa if you want to stay longer.
Visitor visa allows you come to Australia for a holiday or to visit family and friends.
- You might be allowed to enter only once. If so, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia again after you leave.
- You might be able to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid, but the total time you spend in Australia cannot be more than the period of stay that you have been granted.
- you may visit family or friends
- study or train for up to 3 months
- You can’t work in Australia on a Visitor visa, but you might be able to do volunteering work.
Business visitor stream allows you to lodge visitor visa only OFFSHORE. Thus bridging visa is not available.