Subclass 858 Global Talent visa
The Global Talent Visa-Independent Program (GTI) is designed to provide a streamlined, priority visa pathway for highly skilled and talented individuals to migrate to Australia permanently. The government aims to attract talented individuals from across the world who are at the top of their field of industries in so-called “target sectors”.
Applying for an 858 GTI Visa
- To be eligible to apply for an 858 Global Talent Visa, YOU must be in one of those sectors:
- Space and Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy and Mining Technology
- Cyber Security
- Quantum Information, Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT
2) You must have a salary offer a salary at or above the Fair Work high-income threshold (FWHIT), which is currently AUD162,600, adjusted annually on 1 July.
For more comprehensive information regarding Australian Skilled Visas, contact one of our expert agents at 1300 10 50 50 or email us here.