Piotr-pacific-center-visa-to-australia-photo with signature


You don’t need a student visa to Australia when….

You don’t need a student visa to study in Australia when your study time is less than 12 weeks long. It applies to all visas. Therefore you may come on ETA, tourist, partner or work visa and study for 3 months or less. Usually, 3 months are enough to study General English, English study tours but sometimes even Certificate II or III in VET courses.

Call our help desk to arrange an online or phone consultation for a comprehensive rundown on an Australian Student visa. For more comprehensive information regarding Australian Family Visas, contact one of our expert agents at 1300 10 50 50 or email us here.