SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA 189
The Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an Australian employer, family member or nominated by a state or territory. The Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa allows skilled people to migrate to Australia permanently. This visa has two streams.
- 189 visa Points Tested Stream
- 189 visa New Zealand Stream
Applying for a 189 Visa
To be eligible to apply for a 189 Skilled Independent Visa, applicants must:
• have an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list
• complete a successful skill assessment
• have at least competent English
• score at least 65 points. Calculate your points
• be at least 18 years of age and younger than 45 years of age;
• be invited to apply
For more comprehensive information regarding Australian Skilled Visas, contact one of our expert agents at 1300 10 50 50 or email us here.