Victoria Nomination Criteria
Victoria State Government has announced recently following updates for the Business visa nominations:
From Thursday 9 April 2020, Victorias subclass 132 and 188 visa nomination program will be paused for the remainder of 2019-20. This means that no new nomination applications will be accepted.
We will continue processing those received prior to this date, in accordance with our published processing times. New applications will be accepted in the 2020-21 financial year.
Please submit all draft applications on the Live In Melbourne website prior to this time. If draft applications are not submitted by this time, they will be removed and inaccessible.
Victoria will continue to accept nomination applications for the following visas:
· Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491)
· Skilled Nominated (subclass 190)
· Business Innovation � Extension only (subclass 188A Extension)
· Significant Investor � Extension only (subclass 188C Extension)
· Permanent Business Innovation (subclass 888A)
· Permanent Investor (subclass 888B)
· Permanent Significant Investor (subclass 888C).