LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TYPES OF VISA TO ENTER AUSTRALIA.
Contact our team here, at Visa To Australia, and book visa consultation with our migration agents.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH CONSTANTLY CHANGING VISA LAWS
It is important to know what is changing and how those changes may affect you. Visa to Australia team will provide you with confirmed and explained changes.
Immigration to Australia is hard & confusing, especially when you don’t know what you are looking for. So, how do you find the perfect visa to Australia?
First, we must choose the right visa category for you and this is what the first appointment with our Migration Agent is about!
Sometimes you may not see your strengths & possible risk factors for a specific visa. This is why completing the initial assessment questionnaire is very beneficial prior to your appointment with us.
During the consultation, our migration agent will ask:
- Do you have an Australian business who is willing to sponsor you?
- Do you have an Australian partner (Citizen or Permanent Resident?)
- Do you have a business, which you want to invest in?
- Do you want to study in Australia?
- Do you want to travel Australia?
- Do you have any famous talents?
Based on your answers, this will give us the foundation of what visa category to look into for you. The following are some of the major categories to choose from:
- Family Migration – partner visa, child visas etc.
- Employer Sponsored Migration – work visas
- Student Migration – student or guardian visas
- Visitor/Travel Migration – tourist visas
- Business Migration – investor visas, business innovation visas etc.
- Skilled Migration – skilled visas
A few examples can be found below:
- You are in Australia, and have an employer who wants to keep you – this is easy (you want a work visa)
- When you want to Immigrate to Australia, and have a highly skilled & demanded occupation – you are a possible candidate for a general skilled or employer visa, but which is better for you?
- You have a partner in Australia who is an AU Citizen or PR – the answer is simple… you want a partner visa! But is this the best option for you? Have you been together for long? Are you living together? Do you share money? How committed are you to eachother? There may be other options for you which may be more secure & faster to obtain PR.
We have thousands, (to be exact over 11 thousand cases) like that!
Now that we know what the best Migration pathway for you is…we focus on the details.
This is where we ask you to send us documents, and sign the 956 form so we can act on your behalf. This is where we can start checking your data & documentation. This is to make sure that what we discussed in the consultation can be verified and the pathway we offered for you can be confirmed. You may think this is a waste of time, but our experience has proven otherwise.
Again, let’s go with a more few examples:
- We have a couple who is madly in love, they are living together in Columbia for many years. Can they prove a genuine & ongoing relationship? No!
Do they have finances together? House rented in both names? Pay bills together? These are a few of the many questions we will ask.
- A girl from South Africa is working for a company and they want to keep her. Does she have the right qualifications? She said yes… we said no.
She has the right degree which we asked for, BUT after careful consideration and comparing her educational certificates, her qualifications from South Africa are lower than the Australian Qualifications required for the position. Also, she underwent an English test (yes, we know English is her first language…) and she has a score of 6.5 which was not enough.
This is why it is so important for us to check all of the documents from you. This is so we can assess them from Immigration’s point of visa. Sometimes, it can be a very different point of view than what you imagined.