Piotr-pacific-center-visa-to-australia-photo with signature


There are many visa types for Parents of Australian citizens or Permanent residents who like to bring their parents to Australia. Pacific Center agents are specialised in Parent and Family migration. Whether inside or outside Australia, we can assist you in a range of family migrations, including Parent, Aged Parent, and Contributory Parent visas.

Applying for an 804 Visa

To be eligible to apply for an 804 Aged Parent Visa, applicants must:

  • you must have a child who is an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen
  • your child has been living in Australia lawfully for at least 2 years before you lodge your visa application
  • you meet the balance of family test
  • you meet health and character requirements

Call our help desk to arrange an online or phone consultation for a comprehensive rundown on Australian Parent/Parent/Child Visa. For more comprehensive information regarding Australian Family Visas, contact one of our expert agents at 1300 10 50 50 or email us here.